Non violent crime but a life time weapons ban

15 years ago I was convicted of possession with intents to traffic cannabis. I plead guilty paid a fine and part of the deal was a life time weapons ban. I've since been pardoned which happened in 2012. There was nothing violent or weapons related to my conviction. I'm interested in hunting but cant because of the weapons ban. Is there anything that I can do to have it removed?

Asked 3 months ago in Ontario
Categories: Criminal Law

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Criminal Law John P Gustafson British Columbia Lawyer John P Gustafson Verified Lawyer You have rights. My job is to protect them. Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show