Travel consent letter questions

I have a family court order that states I need consent from the father to travel with the children but consent is not to be with held. How long after I give him the travel information does he have to provide me with the documentation and if he doesn’t what can I do.

Asked 6 months ago in Alberta
Categories: Family Law

Answer Now

Benjamin O Mbaegbu

Answer by Benjamin O Mbaegbu

Not VerifiedOntario lawyer

You supposed to let him know of your intended date of travel and the day you will be back.
if he refuses, you should go back  to court.
or get the local police to enforce the order.

Posted 6 months ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Benjamin O Mbaegbu, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Landlord-Tenant Caryma Sa'd Ontario Lawyer Caryma Sa'd Verified Lawyer Law Office of Caryma Sa'd CALL or TEXT:... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show