Custody battle

I have been to supreme court about a divorce and custody . I have agreed to pay $510 in child support for now. But got a it put ahead to October. I am suppose to get all the evidence together. What I need to know is , do I have to register all my information in advance or do I just bring it to court. She is saying things about me that I'm not a good dad. And out and out lies.She also says I owe her money that I have proof on our joint bank statements showing they were paid by this account.She is trying to get child support . have me pay for all medical and dental and half the kids school and sports.My income is $34,000 and her's is double and more

Asked 25 days ago in Maple ridge, British Columbia
Categories: Family Law

Answer Now

C. White

Answer by C. White

Not VerifiedOntario lawyer

Hello, If there is no specific service and filing date on the last court endorsement you received then you would need to follow the service and filing dates indicated here in this link  Though you may ask for an adjournment if you need more time to get this information together, it is best to have it, in its required format, served and filed in accordance with the necessary dates.  Should you require assistance with drafting the documents and compiling the information we have a colleague who may be able to assist you.  Please contact our office at  

Posted 23 days ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact C. White, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Family Law Robert J. Klassen British Columbia Lawyer Robert J. Klassen Verified Lawyer A divorce or separation does not have to DESTROY you ! Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show