We have to help two children, 13 and 14, return to their father and that is what they want and everyone including the court is aware of this

Can we appeal 2016 custody and 2017 pro bono costs award judgments? Who would you recommend? We received threats by elite lawyer to sell our home to recover costs award - we lost our constitutional rights to attend court - as of now a contempt motion is before the court - children ran away to our home from their mother - 13 and 14 - what can be done to help them

Asked 7 months ago in Scarboro, Ontario
Categories: Family Law

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Family Law Waldemar Igras Alberta Lawyer Waldemar Igras Verified Lawyer Waldemar Igras has restricted his practice almost... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show