Applying for work permit inside canada. married to a pr holder. don't want to apply for pr for now

Married to a PR holder and want to apply for a work permit. Dont need the PR application now. will do it later. Can I apply? I'm a UK citizen

Asked over 1 year ago in Ontario
Categories: Immigration

Answer Now

Angelina Shuster

Answer by Angelina Shuster

VerifiedOntario paralegal

Your question cannot be answered as it is unclear whether you are in Canada and, if yes, what is your current immigration status. You are encouraged to consult counsel in private and provide more details. You can email me.

Posted over 1 year ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Angelina Shuster, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Criminal Law John P Gustafson British Columbia Lawyer John P Gustafson Verified Lawyer You have rights. My job is to protect them. Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show