Property taxes

I just received a supplementary tax notice for my home property covering 2016, 2017 and 2018. Can I just pay for 2018?

Asked 3 months ago in Harrow - town of essex, Ontario
Categories: Poverty Law  Municipal Law  Tax

Answer Now

C. White

Answer by C. White

Not VerifiedOntario lawyer

Hi, Why did you just receive a supplementary notice?  Is this a new home, or newly purchased home?  Could you contact us at so we could obtain a few more details so we could answer your question?

Posted 3 months ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact C. White, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Landlord-Tenant Caryma Sa'd Ontario Lawyer Caryma Sa'd Verified Lawyer Law Office of Caryma Sa'd CALL or TEXT:... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show