Supreme court states i need to change custody area allowance

I have custody of child via supreme court but moved to a new area within province. Now trying to divorce wife but need to change the custody area. is this expensive?

Asked 4 days ago in Maple ridge, British Columbia
Categories: Family Law

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Appellate Practice Edward Prutschi Ontario Lawyer Edward Prutschi Verified Lawyer Don't let criminal charges destroy your future. Invest in a... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show