Greetings. Say I'm based in EU and I've met a Canadian person online and wish to move to Canada and live with them. What would be the quickest and easiest way to do so? Get a temp visa, get married? Thanks.

Asked 3 months ago in Ontario
Categories: International  Family Law

Answer Now

C. White

Answer by C. White

Not VerifiedOntario lawyer

Hello, More facts and information would be required in order to assist you in determining the answer to this question.  We offer complimentary consultations and would welcome the opportunity to speak with you in order to ascertain these facts.  Please feel free to call us directly at 437-886-4817 or email us at

Posted 3 months ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact C. White, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Appellate Practice Edward Prutschi Ontario Lawyer Edward Prutschi Verified Lawyer Don't let criminal charges destroy your future. Invest in a... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show