I tryed representng myself in court regarding pitbull ban my dog wasnt pitbull but expert witness witheld dna test

what can I do when I wasn't given a fair trial and expert witness withheld key evidence and didn't receive full disclosure

Asked 8 months ago in Sault ste marie, Ontario
Categories: Malpractice  Civil Litigation  Class Actions  Human Rights  Alternate Dispute Resolution  Personal Injury  Animals  Appellate Practice  Constitutional Law  Defamation, Libel, Slander  Private Investigations  Privacy Law  General Legal Questions  Legal Aid

Answer Now

Caryma Sa'd

Answer by Caryma Sa'd

VerifiedOntario lawyer

Usually in our court system, an appeal would be the next course of action. However, an appeal requires specific steps and a serious error to be heard. It is also costly and will take a lot of time.

Feel free to get in touch if there are any specifics that you would like to discuss. Our practice areas include criminal, human rights laws and landlord and tenant board issues. You can call and text me at 647-360-7182. 

Yours very truly,
Caryma Sa'd

Posted 8 months ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Caryma Sa'd, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Family Law Waldemar Igras Alberta Lawyer Waldemar Igras Verified Lawyer Waldemar Igras has restricted his practice almost... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show