Family matter

Lawyer quit, wont file final order what do I do.

Asked 3 months ago in Cobourg, Ontario
Categories: Family Law

Answer Now

C. White

Answer by C. White

Not VerifiedOntario lawyer

Hi, Can you email us directly at  It seems as if you have a final endorsement but the actual final order has not been confirmed as to form and content by the opposing party(or their lawyer) and filed with the court?  Can you email and confirm the details then we could provide you with information as to how to do that or assist in you in doing so? 

Posted about 1 month ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact C. White, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Landlord-Tenant Caryma Sa'd Ontario Lawyer Caryma Sa'd Verified Lawyer Law Office of Caryma Sa'd CALL or TEXT:... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show