What type of order should i get?

My Ex Wife is coming to my house without prior permission, she is verbally abusive, came into my home uninvited (trespassed) to see our son (we have court order allowing ONLY supervised public access) and I have already called the police once because she would not leave. Should I get a peace bond, order of protection or a personal injunction?

Asked 8 months ago in British Columbia
Categories: Criminal Law  Family Law

Answer Now

Caryma Sa'd

Answer by Caryma Sa'd

VerifiedOntario lawyer

Determining what options are available to you is dependent on your specific fact situation. Your troubling scenario is further complicated by the fact that this deals with both criminal and family law. 

Feel free to get in touch if there are any specifics that you would like to discuss. Our practice areas include criminal, human rights laws and landlord and tenant board issues. You can call and text me at 647-360-7182. 

Yours very truly,
Caryma Sa'd

Posted 8 months ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Caryma Sa'd, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Landlord-Tenant Caryma Sa'd Ontario Lawyer Caryma Sa'd Verified Lawyer Law Office of Caryma Sa'd CALL or TEXT:... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show