How to proceed.

I lost my house to the bank and after they took what I owed them and the CRA took what I owed them there is still money left. The government advised me to petition the court to receive said money. How do I proceed?

Asked 4 months ago in British Columbia
Categories: Tax  Real Estate  General Legal Questions

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Family Law Waldemar Igras Alberta Lawyer Waldemar Igras Verified Lawyer I can make the difference. Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show