Reply document form 10a

I want to know what are my options after I’ve served a reply (Ontario family court firm 10A) of which the respondents lawyer has objected to that I haven’t filed yet. They’ve said it’s too long and inappropriate because I have included tabs with supporting evidence to my replies. Should I just file it and see if the judge accepts it or what are my alternatives at this point? Thank you.

Asked 4 months ago in Toronto, Ontario
Categories: Family Law

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Criminal Law John P Gustafson British Columbia Lawyer John P Gustafson Verified Lawyer You have rights. My job is to protect them. Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show