Minor drinking at home

I live with my ex and her 16 year old daughter about 3 weeks ago the mother left the daughter in my care and went off to be with her boyfriend. The daughter and i went out and while out i bought her alcohol as she had purchased a drink mix and wanted to try it. We returned home and she tried it and didn't like it. we both went to our separate rooms for the night. The mother has requested I write a letter to state that I am to vacate the property by August 1 or she will file charges. we have a lease on the property until February of next year. On a previous occasion she had allowed her daughter to go to a friends house where the friend bought the daughter alcohol and her daughter had ended up with alcohol poisoning and she didn't do anything.

Asked 15 days ago in Maple ridge, British Columbia
Categories: Criminal Law

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Family Law Robert J. Klassen British Columbia Lawyer Robert J. Klassen Verified Lawyer A divorce or separation does not have to DESTROY you ! Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show