What are my rights

I am a male transgender going to be a female. I share a top floor of a house with a female who is a grand mother. She has told me that I am in no way a female by the way I act and eat. she has accused me of what she calls inappropriate behavior example scratching my private parts on the couch in the living room. She said she has recorded proof of myself which I think is illegal. The grandmother is also a user of drugs. I found a purse full of needled under the bathroom sink. I was trold by one of her friends that the grand mother is trying to get me kicked out of the house so she can live in it with her son. the son is in prison for murder and gets released in august 2018. she wants her son to live in the house with her.

Asked 7 months ago in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Categories: Human Rights  Landlord-Tenant

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Family Law Waldemar Igras Alberta Lawyer Waldemar Igras Verified Lawyer Waldemar Igras has restricted his practice almost... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show