Property taxes

I have a two house property of which I live in one and my Sister lives in the other and I do not charge her rent because she is very low income. can I get a reduction on my property taxes of which is very high.

Asked 11 months ago in Saint john, New Brunswick
Categories: Tax  Landlord-Tenant

Answer Now

Caryma Sa'd

Answer by Caryma Sa'd

VerifiedOntario lawyer

Call or visit your local assessor’s office to find out what the process is to question the amount you have to pay in taxes and to get a copy of your property’s assessment.

Feel free to get in touch and we can discuss the next steps. You can call or text me at 647-360-7182. 

 Yours very truly,
CARYMA SA'D Lawyer & Notary Public

Posted 11 months ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Caryma Sa'd, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Immigration Tim Bailey British Columbia Lawyer Tim Bailey Verified Lawyer Immigration to Canada is a matter of careful planning. Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show