Will variation options

Hi, I'm UK-based and due a small inheritance from Brantford, Ontario. I wish to vary the Will so my children, next in line in the Will, receive the money instead of me. What are my legal options and how much are they likely to cost/delay proceedings? Thanks - JF

Asked 12 months ago in Brantford, Ontario
Categories: Wills, Estates, Trusts

Answer Now

Noah Kochman

Answer by Noah Kochman

Not VerifiedOntario lawyer

Hi JF, 

We certainly can help.

We can be reached at info@kochmanlaw.ca or 416-800-1062.


Kochman Law

Posted 12 months ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Noah Kochman, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Landlord-Tenant Caryma Sa'd Ontario Lawyer Caryma Sa'd Verified Lawyer Law Office of Caryma Sa'd CALL or TEXT:... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show