Considering a seperation/divorce. I need to know about alimony and child support? Been married for 24 years, 2 kids at home 12 and 16 years old will live with her. She makes $1200 p month part time. I make approx $4300 (net) p month. How much do i have to pay to her?

Asked about 1 year ago in British Columbia
Categories: Family Law

Answer Now

Leena Yousefi

Answer by Leena Yousefi

VerifiedBritish Columbia lawyer

Spousal support depends on many factors including age, education, prospects of work, disadvantages suffered as a result of the marriage or its breakdown, length of marriage, etc. To read about the types of spousal support, click here

You can also do a rough calculation of how much you'd owe her by going here. 

Posted about 1 year ago

Leena Yousefi | Founder and Lawyer
YLaw Family & Divorce Lawyers
Award Winning Firm: http://www.ylaw.ca/

The information provided is general legal information and is not intended to be personal legal advise to anyone. 

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Immigration Tim Bailey British Columbia Lawyer Tim Bailey Verified Lawyer Immigration to Canada is a matter of careful planning. Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show