Broke my bail but need help

I was arrested for threatening my ex boyfriend's life. My bail condition was not to contact him but because I still love him and he reached out we have been talking but he is refusing to pay me back $500 and said if I report it he will tell the police we have been talking and he is threatening to destroy my car and he has hit me. Can I report him for all this?

Asked over 2 years ago in Ontario
Categories: Criminal Law

Answer Now

Caryma Sa'd

Answer by Caryma Sa'd

VerifiedOntario lawyer

First step is to STOP all contact with him immediately. Bail conditions are no joke. Next step is to contact a lawyer ASAP. You need someone to help you sort out the money issue as well as the threats to your property/safety. 

You can give me a call or text at 647-360-7182. We can set up a consultation to discuss your situation and legal options. 

Yours very truly,

Caryma Sa'd
Lawyer & Notary Public

Posted over 2 years ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Caryma Sa'd, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Immigration Tim Bailey British Columbia Lawyer Tim Bailey Verified Lawyer Immigration to Canada is a matter of careful planning. Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show