First offender ycja

I'm 17 and a first offender will I go to jail for a break and enter with intent to commit an indictable offense

Asked about 1 year ago in Barrie, Ontario
Categories: Criminal Law

Answer Now

Andrew Captan

Answer by Andrew Captan

Not VerifiedOntario lawyer

There's no way to assess a case online.  There are factors beyond just the offence you are charged with that will determine what the appropriate sentence is.  You should retain a criminal lawyer, as this is a serious charge. 

You will probably qualify for Legal Aid if you cannot afford a lawyer privately.
Andrew Captan
Toronto Criminal Lawyer

Posted about 1 year ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Andrew Captan, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Landlord-Tenant Caryma Sa'd Ontario Lawyer Caryma Sa'd Verified Lawyer Law Office of Caryma Sa'd CALL or TEXT:... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show