Employer issue - pr

I am shortly moving to Canada getting selected for FSW programme. But my present employer is forcing me to stay, not accepting my duel given resignation and is threatening me to inform negative (made-up) things to Canadian authority if I go there, despite me having all proof of them breaching contracts (I cannot sue them because it is too late for me, and I want to resolve it peacefully). I would like to know if they do what they're threatening to do, would create problems for me after I land to Canada and before I get my PR card?

Asked over 2 years ago in Ontario
Categories: Immigration  Human Rights  Labour & Employment

Answer Now

Angelina Shuster

Answer by Angelina Shuster

VerifiedOntario paralegal

You are advised to contact my office privately for a paid consultation as details are needed to assess your case properly.

Posted over 2 years ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Angelina Shuster, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Landlord-Tenant Caryma Sa'd Ontario Lawyer Caryma Sa'd Verified Lawyer Law Office of Caryma Sa'd CALL or TEXT:... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show