Possible case to file against employer

Hi. Yes i need an advice. This was about my husband being walked out from work last friday after working there for almost more 10 years, becuase he has a poor credit score. He was told to surender company Badge/ID. As per as the HR this is a ruling of the company especially that he is an IT handling confidential info of thier clients. He was told not to go to work until the following week. They have to run a credit check. He has to meet up with them.However, when I got there, they return the badge and inform him he can work again. He has his job back.But the humilation he had been through. Judgemental eyes of his co workers. It had affected my husband emitionally. Please advise.

Asked 11 months ago in Mississauga, Ontario
Categories: Human Rights  Labour & Employment  Workers' Compensation

Answer Now

Noah Kochman

Answer by Noah Kochman

Not VerifiedOntario lawyer

Happy to advise. I can be reached at info@kochmanlegal.com. 

Posted 11 months ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Noah Kochman, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Landlord-Tenant Caryma Sa'd Ontario Lawyer Caryma Sa'd Verified Lawyer Law Office of Caryma Sa'd CALL or TEXT:... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show