Recanting a statement

How can I recant a statement? I was in shock and trying to get away when I accidentally cut myself with the knife. But I was in shock and said he did it

Asked about 1 year ago in Oakville, Ontario
Categories: Criminal Law

Answer Now

Andrew Captan

Answer by Andrew Captan

Not VerifiedOntario lawyer

Before providing any further information to the police and the Crown, you ought to get independent legal advice, in person, with a criminal lawyer.  We are not permitted to do very much online as lawyers, and given the seriousness of this situation, it should be handled directly with a lawyer.
Andrew Captan
Toronto Criminal Lawyer

Posted about 1 year ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Andrew Captan, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Family Law Robert J. Klassen British Columbia Lawyer Robert J. Klassen Verified Lawyer A divorce or separation does not have to DESTROY you ! Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show