Online services/consulting

I was wondering what kind of legal stuff I would need for a online services / consulting website?i.e {privacy policy,return and refund,disclaimer}. Is their anything else I may need ?Oh I also wondering if I should have some form of Payment Agreement Contract for provided services ?

Asked over 3 years ago in British Columbia
Categories: Contracts  Corporate/Commercial  Business Law

Answer Now

Mike C Stewart, P.Eng

Answer by Mike C Stewart, P.Eng

VerifiedBritish Columbia lawyer

Hi there,
I am a BC lawyer and I've done this for a few clients.
I usually incorporate them to protect them from liability, and I create a terms of service agreement which protects them and their company further. Depending on the type of consulting you are doing, you may also want a consulting services agreement which sets out who has what responsibilities in case things go wrong.

Posted over 3 years ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Mike C Stewart, P.Eng, or search the Lawyer Directory.


Than you for your help :)

Posted over 3 years ago

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Family Law Robert J. Klassen British Columbia Lawyer Robert J. Klassen Verified Lawyer A divorce or separation does not have to DESTROY you ! Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show