Work experience for express entry

Hi, Greetings ! I have a little concern in regards to my work experience in regards to which i need your advice. Please refer below to my graduation & work experience details. EDUCATION DETAILS Bachelor's Degree Duration : April' 2009 to MAY'2012 MBA Degree Duration : Aug'2012 to June'2014 WORK EXPERIENCE DETAILS Worked at an Chartered Accountacy firm in INDIA as an accountant from DEC' 2011 to DEC'2014 - (NOC 1131) Worked at an MNC in INDIA as research analyst from JAN'15 to AUG'16- (NOC 1122) Working currently at a trading company as an accountant since SEP'16.- (NOC 1131) So as you can see that there is a clash between my education details & work experience that is although i had got done with my graduation in May 2012 but i had started working full time by the DEC of 2011 (last semester of my graduation) & i was working full time in night/rotational shifts while doing my MBA as well. It is to be noted that both my education & work experience is of full time & i have selected the NOC CODE 1131 as my primary job code in the job bank in CIC. Hence my concern is that whether my work expeirence that i have gained while studying be counted by CIC or not ? Or will only the experience after my MBA gets counted ? Will be really grateful for the advice provided by you.

Asked about 1 year ago in Ontario
Categories: Immigration

Answer Now

Maja Mitreva

Answer by Maja Mitreva

VerifiedOntario paralegal

Your question is quite lengthy and this is a public forum where you may obtain answers to general questions. For specific legal advice based on your specific circumstances you need to contact an immigration professional directly. Consulting fees may apply. 

Posted about 1 year ago

Maja Mitreva, Licensed Paralegal, Member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, Regulated Immigration Consultant, RCIC, member of the ICCRC.,, 519-974-3172, 519-791-3540.

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Maja Mitreva, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Immigration Tim Bailey British Columbia Lawyer Tim Bailey Verified Lawyer Immigration to Canada is a matter of careful planning. Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show