Require advice as to responsibilityin the repair of the wall.

The retaining wall between my neighbor is about 3' higher than my property.The wall is bulging/leaning toward my home. Whose responsibility is it to repair this wall?

Asked about 1 year ago in Montreal, Quebec
Categories: Municipal Law

Answer Now

Mimikos Athanassiadis

Answer by Mimikos Athanassiadis

VerifiedQuebec lawyer

A lot depends if the wall is common or not.

Posted about 1 year ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Mimikos Athanassiadis, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Immigration Tim Bailey British Columbia Lawyer Tim Bailey Verified Lawyer Immigration to Canada is a matter of careful planning. Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show