My husband and i had a demestic fight

Hi I am wondering about a question that is driving me mad. So recently my husband​ was arrested for demestic assualt in Niagara Falls Ontario and I did a video statement upon him... But I am going on 6 month now and want to do anything to drop or say what I said wasn't true ... How can I be able ​to do so about getting him out or the charges dropped. Please help I want him to be able to see his baby girl.

Asked about 1 year ago in Niagara falls, Ontario
Categories: Criminal Law  Alternate Dispute Resolution  General Legal Questions

Answer Now

Andrew Captan

Answer by Andrew Captan

Not VerifiedOntario lawyer

You should get independent legal advice in person from a criminal lawyer; you won't be able to obtain the advice you need online.  You can retain a criminal lawyer to assist you with drafting an affidavit or a letter to the Crown Attorney, but the lawyer would need to meet with you and review your statement with you first.
Andrew Captan
Toronto Criminal Lawyer

Posted about 1 year ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Andrew Captan, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Family Law Robert J. Klassen British Columbia Lawyer Robert J. Klassen Verified Lawyer A divorce or separation does not have to DESTROY you ! Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show