At wits end

Hi. I am a home owner in ontario and my common law relationship of 6 yrs has fallen apart I have expressed to her that she needs to move out ASAP. And we will deal with the details thereafter. She flat out refuses to leave making the situation worse. What are my options at this point to make her move out.

Asked over 4 years ago in Durham, Ontario
Categories: Family Law

Answer Now

Wayne P. L. Cusack

Answer by Wayne P. L. Cusack

VerifiedOntario lawyer

The answer to your question depends on the facts of your case.  In some cases you cannot force a partner out; in other cases you can do so - in some cases she can force you out.

You should consult a lawyer who can give you advice that is specific to the facts of your case.

Wayne Cusack

Posted over 4 years ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Wayne P. L. Cusack, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Family Law Kevin J. Groves British Columbia Lawyer Kevin J. Groves Verified Lawyer Results matter when it is about your family. Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show