Please we need help

We entered an agreement to buy a house with 40k down for 3 years and then get a mortgage. We have been delayed on a couple of payments and now the owner wants us out ASAP.

Asked over 4 years ago in St thomas, Ontario
Categories: Civil Litigation  Real Estate  General Legal Questions

Answer Now

Wayne P. L. Cusack

Answer by Wayne P. L. Cusack

VerifiedOntario lawyer

There may be help available for you, but this forum is only suited to providing general advice.  You should see a lawyer as soon as possible.

Wayne Cusack

Posted over 4 years ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Wayne P. L. Cusack, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Real Estate Brenda Ffraser Alberta Lawyer Brenda Ffraser Verified Lawyer Collaborative Family Law Practice, some litigation for... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show