Lorne N. MacLean British Columbia Lawyer

Lorne N. MacLean
verified lawyer
  • MacLean Law
  • 9503 100th Avenue
  • Fort St. John, BC V1J 4N4
Click to View Contact Info

Can my ex simply move a significant distance with our son without any input of mine whatsoever? What are my rights?
Question asked over 6 years ago

If I have been legally seperated for 13 years do I need divorce papers to remarry?
Question asked over 6 years ago

my husband recently left me, I am put out of our home, I am 65 with meager income, does he have legal responsibility to support me in any way? thankyou
Question asked over 6 years ago

can i be forced to pay more money than just my support payments
Question asked almost 7 years ago

I would like to know how and if I can request a drug test for the father of my 2 sons.
Question asked almost 7 years ago

Family Law

British Columbia

34 years


BC and Alberta medium to high net worth BC family and divorce and BC child custody, Vancouver Child Support, Surrey spousal support, and family property division and agreement lawyers with offices throughout BC in Vancouver, Surrey, Kelowna and Fort St John BC. Call us toll free 1-877-602-9900. Divorce is always a serious matter, and in the case of parties who own significant assets, relationship exit strategies can be highly complex and challenging. The MacLean Family Law Group brings tenacity and strategic approaches to a BC divorce by maximizing financial awards, winning desired child custody, and addressing tax concerns. Lorne N. MacLean is one of Western Canada's most experienced attorneys concentrating in family law and BC divorce, successfully protecting clients' rights since 1983.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show