Free Legal Answersfrom Real Lawyers and Legal Professionals


AdviceScene's legal professionals are to be commended for improving access to justice by answering questions.

Justice Harvey Brownstone

Ontario Court of Justice

Free! Ask Your Question Now!


AdviceScene Canada

Recent Legal Answers

Question asked 9 days ago

I was charged 2 Monday past and release ... they only said to me when I was release that I was still under investigation ... should I call the police to see the status of their...


Answer by Lawyer Edward Prutschi 9 days ago

You should refrain from having any direct conversation with police as these conversations can be used to gather evidence against you. Any discussions with police should only...
Question asked 20 days ago

Will I have to serve jail time


Answer by Lawyer Edward Prutschi 18 days ago

A lot more information is required in order to determine what a likely sentence would be for someone in your situation, however, there are many sentencing options short...
Browse Answers

Recently Joined Lawyers

Browse Lawyers

Feldstein Family Law Group - 1 (800) 498-3486, Request a Consultation Andrea Himel Services - Accredited Family Mediator TD - Gerson D'Souza

Connect with us:

For Lawyers and Legal Professionals
Answer Questions and Generate Leads!

Online Profile


Free and Professional Plans.
30-day free trial on priority legal directory listing, comprehensive profile with social media links!

Interaction with Leads


The Q&A lets you answer questions and connects your answer directly to your online profile!

Marketing Packages


Targeted marketing packages are available to suit your needs! TV package ads, banner ads and directory listings together.